Ph. +39 010 544 6471
Fax +39 010 5446475
- More than 10 years’ experience in claims handling and adjusting.
- Chief Executive Officer & Loss Adjuster
- Bachelor of Civil Engineering – Genoa University, Italy
- Temporary and mobile building yards security Course, in compliance with D.Lgs. n. 494/1996 and n. 528/1999.
- Master Sole 24 Ore in "Business management & assestment", in Milan.
Since 2004 Alessandro Lercari used to follow several updating and technical seminaries and meetings
- Cunningham Lindsey network (since 2017 Sedgwick network).
- Italian (mother tongue)
- English (fluent)
- Loss adjuster at Sedgwick Lercari S.r.l. (previously Cunningham Lindsey Lercari S.r.l.): Claims Handling and Loss Adjusting activity on insurance international programs – Claims settlement on Property and Casualty (product liability; public liability, business interruption etc.), RCT national and international losses.
- Loss assessment and claim adjusting technical activity concerning at Lercari S.r.l., study of various typologies of insurance contracts, technical risk analysis and risk sources definition, insurance capitals and capitals to be insured examination, inventory-taking, estimates, measurements, real estates and movables properties evaluations and certifications, loss assessment and/or direct and indirect damages resulting from guaranteed events and similar activities
- Claims handling and adjusting concerning Property and Liability claims (Lercari Group).
- Surveyor activity related to international / national claims at Lercari Group and in particular Sedgwick Lercari S.r.l.
- Participation to development of Lercari own software, which operates in insurance field providing new solutions especially dedicated to the “settlement of damages” trade.
- Development of the international actions of Lercari Group focused on Lloyd's Market and the partnership between Lercari International Ltd and Intrust (TPA division of Cunningham Lindsey Group).
Areas of Expertise
- Non Motor Claims management
- Property and Casualty
- B.I. and industrial risk management
- Loss Prevention
- Sismic event and/or hydro-geological event (floods) management
- Product and general liability claims
- Fire protection systems
- Alarm systems
- Claims handling and coordinating