Via Roma 8a, 16121 Genoa
Ph: +39 010 5446650
Fax +39 010 5446659
Piazza della Repubblica 7-9, 20121 Milan
Ph: +39 02 45413540
Fax +39 02 45413509
The Sedgwick Group and the Lercari Group (on the market since 1879), on the strength of a more than ventennial cooperation, have decided to further consolidate their relationship by including the Italian business operations within the members of the international Alliance of Sedwick Group.
In this context , since June 2020, we would announce that Sedwick Lercari srl has changed its company name to “Service Lercari Srl” a member of the Sedwick Alliance.
The company, so denominated, is now entirely managed and controlled by Lercari Group and will continue, without interruption, due to the international alliance agreement signed with Sedwick Internationa UK, to receive, on an exclusive basis, all the assignments ( loss adjusting instructions and TPA), originating from Sedwick on the Italian territory, the preferential assignment of TPA claims in a significant number of European territories as well as the exclusive use of the Sedwick international network for the clients of Lercari Group.
Sedgwick is one of the world’s largest claims management companies and a leading global provider of technology-enabled risk, benefits and integrated business solutions. Nearly 27,000 colleagues, located in 65 countries, offer services designed to keep pace with the evolving needs of our clients and consumers. Millions of people and organisations count on Sedgwick each year when faced with unfamiliar situations that take them away from their normal course of work and life.
Sedgwick’s comprehensive business solutions focus on mitigating and reducing risks and losses, keeping employees and organisations healthy and productive, protecting brand reputations, and containing costs that can impact the bottom line.
The Sedgwick Alliance is a unique global network of approved claims management and loss adjusting companies. Working exclusively with Sedgwick, we deliver on the global service standards offered by Sedgwick combined with our own local expertise.
At Sedgwick, caring counts.® Taking care of people and organisations – from public and private employers, to insurers and their policyholders – is at the heart of everything we do.
Sedgwick operational central structure is composed of more than 250 loss adjusters of which approx 100 devoted to international activities.
The international programs handled by Service Lercari concern - in the interests of insurers and re-insurers - both large Italian based corporations with branch activities abroad (“Outgoing Programmes”) and the Italian subsidiaries of foreign groups that rely on our company and have formed partnerships with Sedgwick (“Incoming Programmes”).
Range of services
The loss adjusting services offered by Service Lercari are mainly focused on the following lines of business:
- PD Property (various areas) inlcuding not limited to:
- Liability (vari campi) including not limited to:
- Professional Liability
- D&O, EPL, PO
- Medical Malpractice
- Product Liability
- Financial Lines
- Special Risks: BBB, Cash in Transit, E&O, Technological Risks
- BI Business Interruption (Loss of Profit, Loss of Margin, ALOP)
- Machinery breakdown
- Electronic Equipment Insurance
- Fine Arts & Jewelers Block and Security Investigations
- Recovery Actions
- Specific know-how and staff skilled to manage international “structured” insurance programs
- Efficient network of Loss Adjusters and Surveyors (Sedgwick) spread all over the world
- Technical specialization and multidisciplinary approach to carry out the assessments
- Availability of the most advanced IT tools for the best management of International Claims which, thanks to their flexibility, can be tailored according to the specific needs of the Clients
- Centralized and customized claims handling, through dedicated accounts offering up to date information and a “problem solving” approach
- Fluency in English as well as in most major languages
- Multilingual direct line available 24 hours a day, for immediate response to every need
Certified 32326/15/S Genoa Headquarter