New London House, 6 New London Street
London EC3R 7LP – U.K.
Ph: +44 (0) 203 7419500
Lercari International Ltd
Lercari International (London based Company), relying on years of experience in the field of outsourcing from SIRCUS and the wide international know-how of Sedgwick (formerly Cunningham Lindsey), can now offer to its customers an independent Business Outsourcing Process activity, which is Claims Management on a TPA basis (Third Party Administration – any corporate outsource where claims administration services are provided including the organisation of field activities). The aforementioned is contracted by outsourcing certain operations, ensuring complete impartiality and independence, the absence of conflicts of interest and taking care of any accountancy issues, expenses reports, or consultations required.
What Lercari International can offer in details under TPA activity?
- Opening – closing. Files/claims and related administrative activities.
- Assessment of the matter.
- Investigations. Examination and analysis of the entire documentation received including legal acts such as Writs of Summons, Narratives of defence, TPJ’s, Second Instance Proceedings, Court Verdicts, etc.
- Drafting. Denial letters, communication to insured’s, brokers, cover-holders and all the other parties involved in a claim.
- Negotiations and settlements
- Issuance Of BDX’s and forms of release.
- Responding To complaints/contestations.
- Regular reporting activity
- Arrangement of claims meeting with the clients on a monthly basis.
By operating under a formal mandate, the activities are duly agreed in detail, formalised in appropriate documents (operating manuals, service level descriptions, service level agreements) designed to govern the areas of intervention, the execution time, the respective areas of responsibility and applicable penalties.
Lines of business
- General Liability (Municipalities, Large Department Stores, etc.)
- Personal accidents
- PO & DO
- Bank & Insurance
- Recovery actions
- Financial Lines
- Legal Expanses
- Med Mal
- Deductible recovery
- Recovery actions management
- Litigation management
- Controlling and accounting management
- Definitions of Service Level Agreements
- Seamless IT integration to TPA partners Enabling Clients to have total visibility of their programs.
- Drawing up reports and statistics
Quality and Control Department
As a result of the development of Lercari Group, to enhance the structure and to give more assurance to the Clients about rendered services, it has been decided to set up the Quality and Control Department. This has been recognized as the market need after few-years presence
on the Lloyd’s market and willingness to become more competitive. In addition the Lercari Group wants to emphasise that the offered “service package” includes also the compliance standards, BDX and MI reports that meet requirements of the Lloyd’s market.
Despite Lercari International being an independent company governed by English law, its “DNA” is “Lercari 100%”“. This confirms the strengths which the Group have developed and consolidated in more than 135 years of activity:
- Since 1879 on the insurance market; almost 20 years experience in TPA
- Centralized and customized claims handling, through dedicated accounts offering up to date information and a “problem solving/pro-active” approach
- Specific know-how and staff skilled to manage international “structured” insurance programs
- Efficient network of Loss Adjusters and Surveyors (Sedgwick) spread all over the world
- Technical specialization & multidisciplinary approach to carry out the assessments
- Most advanced IT tools for the best management of international claims, which thanks to their flexibility, can be tailored according to the specific needs of the Clients
- Multilingual available 24/7 direct line for immediate response to every need
- Fluency in English, multilingual staff + local support from corresponding domestic offices located worldwide
- Expertise “real solutions to real problems”